Interlocking paving stone is produced by our machines which have different molds that can meet the needs and expectations of our customers. In this article, we will talk about many issues that both manufacturers and suppliers are curious about, especially about the paving stone which is widely used in landscape architecture.
Interlocking paver block is one of the decorative products produced by GLOBMAC’s machines developed in accordance with the universal industrial standards. GLOBMAC machines can produce in various sizes and shapes when appropriate raw materials are used.
Features of Interlocking Paver Block
Concrete paving stones can be produced compatible with various standards in terms of dimensions and shapes dependent to their usage areas as well as the raw material used and the concrete strength of the blocks. Even though this variety, all interlocking pavers share these common qualities given as follows:
- Heat resistance.
- Requirement of minimal maintenance.
- They are installed in a very practical way. In the case of any construction work in the area where the stones are paved, they can be easily removed and reused without deteriorating their integrity.
- Available in many different colors, sizes, shapes and types. This provides a wide range of products to both the manufacturer and the supplier.
- When used outdoors such as pools, steep ramps, anti slip floors can be made with additional works.
The blocks can be paved with manual labor, but using wheelbarrows or any other mechanical tools can speed the work up. In accordance with the general principles, the pavement starts from the edge and proceeds towards the center line. If pavement is made with notched concrete blocks by starting from two sides, joining at the center will be problematic. For this reason, during the starting process and afterwards, you should pave the notched concrete blocks in only one direction.
Where is Paving Stone Used?
Where is paver block used? There are many uses of paver block which is a favorite building element for both manufacturers, constructors and business or residential owners in the construction industry. Some of those are given as follows:
- City landscape: It is almost the most common application of paving stone. Paving the streets with colorful and interesting paving stones makes a gorgeous change in the view of a city.
- Garage floor: The interlocking paving stone is preferred by those who want a natural and pleasing garage floor in terms of visuality.
- Walkways: It is one of the different usages to build more beautiful paths for walking. Furthermore, various decorative patterns can be created with some asphalt paving materials.
- Pool edges: Pool edges are dangerous as they are constantly wet and slippery. Therefore, pavement of the area around the pool with the paving stone is one of the most aesthetic and safe ways to eliminate the risk of falling.