Technical Details to Consider While Buying Concrete Block Making Machine for Sale
Concrete block machines consist of many complex and different systems. Before purchasing them, it is useful to examine the technical details of the machines in detail by your purchasing specialists and engineers. Many parts such as electrical parts, mechanical and hydraulic parts are important parts for efficient operation of your machine in the long-term.
In addition, there should be a guarantee that in case of a malfunction there will not be a problem about spare parts and technical service.
Another important point is the installation and training services provided by the company after the machine is purchased. In particular, training service should be planned as a process that includes job security of field workers.
Other Points to Consider
- Steel is the material mainly used in the construction of the machines. Therefore, it should be ensured that the steel used is of high quality. The life of the machines is much longer, if steel has a good quality in the production. The machines can be used for 40 – 50 years.
- In order for concrete blocks to be produced in accordance with the standards, machinery must have a well-organized pressure system. Cracks may occur in blocks where the correct pressure is not applied – especially in hollow blocks.
- Concrete mixer is the most important assistant of block making machine. The more accurately the concrete mixer works, the more the quality of the blocks produced in the same proportion.
GlobMAC Concrete Block Machines
GlobMAC sells building materials and equipment such as concrete block machines, concrete blocks, paving stones all around the world. All our machines are made of first class materials and comply with international standards.
The followings are some of our machines we offer:
- KB12 Quick Master: Concrete Paver and Briquette Facility
- KB25 Qick Master: Automatic Concrete Paver and Briquette Machine
- KB36 Quick Master: Automatic Concrete Paver and Briquette Facility
- KB42 Qick Master: Automatic Concrete Paver and Briquette Facility
- KB MBL Mobile Concrete Paver and Briquette Machine
Contact us to explain the requirements of your project and get detailed information about concrete block machine prices for you!
GlobMAC’s Technical Service and After Sales Service Approach
GlobMAC has adopted the principle of establishing a long-term trust relationship with all business partners. After the purchase of the machine, we program and follow the logistics process meticulously.
After installing the machine, we provide a detailed training to the company employees, so that we prevent the company from facing any negative situation.
In case of any malfunction, we eliminate the risk of time and money loss by intervening as soon as possible with our wide technical service network.
Call us if you want to take advantage of the unique opportunities offered by GlobMAC like many prestigious construction companies in the world!