Concrete block machines are one of the machines used for the production of various concrete blocks. These machines, which have different working characteristics, may vary in their working areas according to their production capacities. Firms with low production levels generally prefer manual production machines, while firms with high production levels prefer semi-automatic or fully automatic production machines.
Concrete block machines can produce concrete blocks in various scales and shapes thanks to different molds. With the advancement of technology, concrete briquette machines that work with automation systems are produced today. In this way, high capacities can be produced in less time.
Concrete Block Machine Types
There are some situations that you should pay attention to when choosing the machine you will use in concrete block production. The first of these is the production method of the machine you will choose. There are three different types of block machines in the concrete block machine market. In places where the manpower cost is low and if you are a newly established company, you should prefer a manual concrete block machine. However, if you have a high production capacity and want to make mass production, we recommend you to use semi-automatic or fully automatic concrete block machines. There are three different types of concrete block machines produced by GlobMac .
“Manual Concrete Block Machine”
- Manpower is required during production.
- It is suitable for use in small businesses and small towns.
- It can produce 800 to 1000 concrete blocks in an average of 8 hours.
- It is suitable for use in regions where manpower cost is low.
- It is suitable to be used for companies whose production levels are not intense.
“Semi-Automatic Concrete Block Machine”
- A small amount of manpower is required during production.
- It can be easily controlled thanks to the hydraulic arm and pistons.
- It is suitable for companies producing at medium level.
- Optionally , bunker and cement silo can be added to the facility according to the needs .
- Mixer, conveyor belt, machine trio are the machines that produce by using them together.
“Full Automatic Concrete Block Machine”
- It is suitable for use by companies with high production capacities.
- It can produce 10000 to 12000 concrete blocks in an average of 8 hours.
- It has the ability to work 24 hours a day.
- No manpower is required during production.
- By making fast productions in a short time, profit can be obtained from time.
Concrete Block Machine For Sale
Today, concrete blocks are one of the materials frequently used in the building and construction industry. For this reason, many investors want to produce concrete blocks. The most important machine required to carry out concrete block production is the concrete block machine.
Globmac is one of the leading concrete block machine manufacturers in the industry. It continues its production with high quality by its engineers. As a trusted company in the industry, we are always with our business partners at the point of concrete block machine needs. We continue to serve you with our after-sales spare parts and technical support teams. You can also reach us from our contact addresses to benefit from Globmac’s privileges and services.